Benefits of Membership
We feel that there are many benefits to sailing at Banbury Sailing club, not least of which is the idyllic location of the club.
For around £4 a week, our members enjoy:
- Near unrestricted opportunity to sail on the reservoir - 7 days per week, 52 weeks per year
- Free use of the club sailing boats.
- Access to the clubhouse, with changing facilities, showers, galley and licensed bar.
- Entry in our organised dinghy racing series
In addition our members can take advantage of:
- Subsidised RYA-approved training in the safe use of sailing and powerboats (Training is encouraged for all members and our instructors are members of the club). For more details, please see the training pages
- Youth Sailing - a very active and popular section of the club, which often has a waiting list. Click here for more details
- Regular social events at which members meet and socialise.
If you want to speak with us about joining Banbury Sailing Club, please send an email with your name, address and telephone number to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last updated 08:59 on 24 May 2018