Wayfarer Open Meeting
This Wayfarer Open event will be held on Saturday 1st and Sunday 2nd June 2023 and is open to Wayfarer class boats.
Banbury Sailing Club is on the bank of the 72 acre Boddington Reservoir. Access to the water is by two slipways with a winch available on one.
We have areas where you can put your camper van and the odd tent if you wish to stay the night. There are no hook-up points, but the club facilities will be available. If you are bringing a campervan or tent, please let us know prior to arrival by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Four races. First race warning signal at 10:55am on Saturday 1st June 2024. Briefing approximately 10:30am.
- Please enter by booking online and returning completed entry form by email if possible (or in the clubhouse if not) by 1030hrs on 1st June 2024.
- Entry fee is £15 and payable at the event by contactless credit or debit card.
- Hot drinks are included.
- Clubhouse, changing rooms and showers will be available.
- further details will be announced
N.B. If you have any special dietary requirements, please contact email@example.com before booking food.
Problems booking? Contact the event organiser Andy Darby 07870 263330 firstname.lastname@example.org Tickets will be available to account holders that are logged in.
If you bring a dinghy, please do not erect the mast in the car park as there is an overhead cable between What3words ///nests.windmill.sculpture and /// culling.automatic.dinosaur
NoR, Sailing Instructions, Results etc will all be available as downloads below. Entry Forms can be completed and sent by email to email@example.com or handed in prior to racing.
- 2023 BSC Open Meeting Sailing Instructions with map
- Notice of Race
- Booking Terms and Conditions
- Entry Form
Last updated 11:15am on 4 December 2023