Changing rooms to open on Sundays
Published 19:10 on 13 Apr 2021
Following the latest Covid roadmap and guidance from the RYA, the Covid Sub-Committee have decided to open up the changing rooms on Sundays. The official Government guidance recommends that 'members should shower and change at home where possible, and, if they do need to use changing rooms, they should minimise time spent inside.'
- There will be a limit on numbers of people at a time - a maximum of three in the ladies' changing rooms and four in the men's changing rooms.
- Entrance to the changing rooms will be through the balcony side door and the whiteboard in the corridor will give details of how to check if there is space free. Anyone waiting must stay on the balcony area until there is space available.
- Masks must be worn on entrance to the clubhouse - and exit should be made through the main door back onto the balcony.
- There will be hand sanitiser available inside the entrance and additional sanitising spray for member's use in the changing rooms.
- Windows must be left open during the day in the changing rooms to increase ventilation.
- The toilets will be available, but the showers will not be open. If there is a necessity to use a shower for welfare reasons, then the one in the disabled toilet is to be used.
- Please do not leave bags in the changing room - put them back in your vehicle between use.
- The general clubhouse, galley and bar remains closed.
- Please note that although the clubhouse is cleaned once a week, there will not be any ongoing additional cleaning of the changing rooms on Sundays.
Last updated 18:35 on 14 July 2021