Covid-19 - Protocols in Place
- Following the Government's announcement on 12th July we anticipate that we will be reopening all elements of the Club from 19th July. We are still awaiting final guidance from the RYA - but aim to fully open as follows:-
- There is no longer a requirement for members to check in for Track and Trace - either using the Club portal or using the NHS App, however, there remains a recommendation to do so.
- Face coverings no longer required - members may choose to wear them to safeguard others
- Main Clubhouse - open
- Galley/Bar - open
- Disabled toilet - open
- Changing rooms and showers - open
- Club equipment can be used
- Duty/Boat crews have no household restrictions
- Please be mindful of other members
- Government advice is to be cautious - Coronavirus continues to carry risks for you and for your family. We recommend that everyone does what they can to minimise the risks for themselves as well as other members.
- Please do not attend the Club if you have any Covid symptoms or feel ill. Everyone has easy access to lateral flow tests and we recommend that, if you are in any doubt, to self test before attending.
- The Club has undertaken full Covid risk assessments at every stage of the Government's Roadmap to ensure that we fully comply with all current regulations.
- Members are reminded that they are expected to follow all Government guidance and recommendations in force whilst on site and around other members. We would also respectfully ask members to remain as 'Covid conscious' as possible in order to safeguard both themselves and other members.
Last updated 10:01 on 25 January 2022