Facilities use at BSC - Updated 24th July 2020
Banbury Sailing Club is currently open for all members to:
- Sail your own boat at any time
- Attend a coached sailing session
- Organise informal racing amongst a small group
- Use the designated Club Safety Boat
- Chunky (orange) is available for use subject to following the published boat cleaning protocol
- Use the winch to launch your boat
- subject to following the published winch cleaning protocol
- Use a Club Sailing Boat
- these must be booked 5 days in advance by mailing the club on email@example.com
- Use the Disabled Toilet
- now available 6 days a week (closed on Thursdays for cleaning)
- Use the balcony and benches
- this is at your risk; the area is not cleaned
- Sunday Racing is re-starting from 2nd August.
- This is a trial to see how many sailors we get and is dependant upon volunteers for duties. Full details can be found here.
Please do not:
- Access the clubhouse for anything but emergencies and use of the Disabled Toilet.
- The clubhouse can not be used for changing, showers or any catering. Please be self sufficient when coming to sail and take home any rubbish with you.
Unless specifically mentioned, all other club equipment remains out of bounds for the time being.
Please help us by following the rules outlined - we have seen evidence that some members have been using areas of the clubhouse and equipment that are currently off limits.
Last updated 19:55 on 18 August 2020